The Optom Shop Optometrist, previously Eyes @ Work Optometrist has been in business for over 15 years. We have a well established patient base that we continue to assist annually, with their friends and family, for new spectacles, sunglasses and contact lenses.
Our staff have been in the industry for many years, allowing us to offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to all our patients. We are passionate about our service, and proud ourselves for always going above and beyond and offering more than we are required to.
We have 3 qualified, highly efficient and experienced optometrist, Tebatjo Phofu, Lulama Malatji and Ilse Schoeman, that will assist you with all your eye care needs.
Our friendly sales ladies are Neo Masike, Annetjie Kungwane and Melania Mukandi, always willing to go the extra mile and there to assist you in any way you need.
Our business manager Lindi Landman has been in the optical industry for over 15 years, also there to assist you any any way possible.
Our service offering is as follow:
- We offer a variety of Optometry services such as FREE eye screenings and full comprehensive eye tests for adults and children over 5 years.
- We stock numerous contact lens brands and offer a contact lens fitting service.
- Our practice boasts an exciting range of frames & sunglasses, from designer to budget brands. We have frames & sunglasses for any style and pocket.
- Our skilled Optometrists offer valuable eye care advice and assistance.
- Eyes tests include Glaucoma testing.
- We offer onsite repairs, alignments and maintenance of frames and sunglasses where possible.
- We claimed directly from all medical aid
- We also offer a number of payment options and plan for those not on a medical aid.
- We are able to assist children with eye exercises and Irlens Syndrome screening.
- Drivers license certificates can also be requested.
- Online sale on eye wear. Visit the SHOP section of our website.